ΞENERGY INDEPENDENCE PROGRAM
SPHERE OF INFLUENCE:
Governments, Public and Private
Renewable Energy Technology, Investors and Project Owners
Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Agricultural
ΞEIP is a catalyst initiative to build autonomous and independent energy systems on-site, through gathering the most efficient renewable / green / clean energy technologies in the world.
ΞEIP gathers, connects and bridges technologies with investors and on-going project owners, accelerating the achievement of the worldwide mandatory renewable energy target and the established United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals / Affordable and Clean Energy until 2030.
ΞEIP members will have access to full program info, and will be included (if elegible and accepted) in on going confidential projects.
- Member registration;
- ΞEIP acceptance and access to full program;
- Invitation for presentation;
- Access to on going projects and investment.
- Energy is the dominant contributor to climate change.
- 13% of the world (aprox. 1 Billion people) still do not have access to electricity and UN established Target 7.1: Universal access to modern energy by 2030.
- Currently renewable energy needs to be scaled up at least six times faster for the world to start to meet the goals set out in the Paris Agreement.
SOLVING 3Ξ PROBLEMS
ΞEIP aims to contribute to solve the 3 main problems in this sector by building off-grid on-site energy systems to:
- supply electricity where there is no access to public electricity grid infrastructure;
- support current failures of supply by building independent support systems;
- reduce the high consumption of existing buildings in the industry.